It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, October 17, 2018

It's A Mental Can Can Dance And A Call To All Math Teachers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

If I were their age...

I'd bet the house on
ME


But I'm older
than the combined age
of the four female champion
KENKENsters 
pictured here
and would have to compete
against fellow Seniors


I would not win
the grand prize
unless
it was awarded to
the contestant
who provided the most
comic relief


It behooves me
to include Math teachers
in the title
because the KENKEN puzzle
is a treasure trove of
basic number theory


Number theory
can be defined
as what numbers
would say
if they ever spent time
    on a psychiatrist's couch

Though some call it 
    "Number Therapy"     
________________________________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment