It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, November 22, 2018

There Is More To The Name Than Meets The Dish

________________________________________________________________________________________________

My doctor
played the game of
"Word Association"
with me and said
CHATEAUBRIAND

My response was
Upscale Steak Dish

Then he showed me
this image:
I said
It looks more funeral
than edible

My doctor said
You need some brain food

He immediately prescribed
a different kind of
Chateaubriand

It was a book:


Despite the title
and the excessively
dark image,
there is nothing
in this book
to remind me of
Dracula
but there is enough
in the first seventy pages
to remind me
of virtually every
quality author born after
the eighteenth century

Below is a sample quote from
Francois Rene de Chateaubriand


 
A sweet and succinct
Love Story
from Chateaubriand
is
here 
________________________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment