It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, March 14, 2021

The United States Cannot Be A Very Smart Country

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Intelligence has no chance
in a culture where
you cannot say in public
"I hate Latinos"
or 
"I hate Blacks"
or 
"I hate Italians"

But it is
perfectly acceptable
to say
"I hate Math"

Intelligence requires hearing
two sides of a story
but that takes too long
for most people 
who need that time
to point fingers
of rage and righteousness
as their media of choice
directs them
***
 
PAUL OLIVERIO
©©©
 
 
________________________________________________________________________________________________
Footnotes
This idea was stated somewhere
in the GodFather Trilogy
about 3000 pages ago.
 
A quick example
of the stranglehold
on intelligence is that
people will quickly interpret
what I said above
as racist
________________________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment