It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, April 13, 2023

Gilligan, Garfunkel And Me

________________________________________________________________________________________________

When Simon and Garfunkel disbanded,
Art Garfunkel  became
a math teacher.

I know this for a fact 
because one of his students
at Litchfield Prep,
was the son
of a personal friend 
of mine.

The actor who portrayed Gilligan
taught  math
at an elementary school.

I know this because it says so
on his Wikpedia page.

I taught math
my entire professional career.

Art Garfunkel and Bob Denver
have no shortage 
of fame and fortune.

All I can do
is hope for the same.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Mr. Oliverio only wishes he could sincerely
      believe in hope

      Delete