It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, April 20, 2023

A Quote From THE ARRANGEMENT

________________________________________________________________________________________________
 

All the hostilities
and suspicions
we feel every day,
we hold them down
but they always come out.
Starring Kirk Douglas + Faye Dunaway
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

2 comments:

  1. I saw this movie on TCM last week and was so enthralled with it,
    I forgot to eat my lunch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oliverio says:

      TCM is where I found this film
      and it was quite compelling.

      Faye Dunaway is incapable of playing a "nice woman."

      Kirk Douglas, who was never one of my favorite actors,
      is beyond excellent in this film.

      Pardon my prejudice but I have become a great fan
      of movies that have absolutely nothing to do
      with poor people

      Delete