It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, April 13, 2023

HOODA HELAMI Hits The Deck

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hit the deck
deal the cards
quote the buzzard bards

"Hello Acey, Hello Deucy
how's your cousin, Lucy?"
 
"Three of a kind
all of one mind"
 
"I've got the opposite
of a little bitty
pass me the kitty"
 
"I've got Kings over Queens,
just like an ancient
European Empire"
 
"But my full house
will empty yours"
 
"Good night, everybody, 
thank you for paying
my mortgage"
 
"Next week,
please remind me
not to be here"
***
 
HOODA HELAMI
Alter Ego #142857 
________________________________________________________________________________________________

4 comments:

  1. I sure hope HOODA HELAMI was the big winner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOODA HELAMI should have been the big winner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oliverio is certain HOODA HELAMI
    agrees with you

    ReplyDelete