It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, June 8, 2023

I Don't Know Where To Begin

________________________________________________________________________________________________

The last two days
were bloglessly spent
impersonating 
a ping pong ball
where the players 
were
Heaven and Hell

There was a stunningly
brilliant teacher
and a banker
who tried to bilk me
out of
my life savings

My two cats
whom I love
more than God intended
mistook five pairs
of my shoes
for a toilet

But
the most disturbing
thing of all
is that
every word above
is
100% fact-based
***

Because
©©    MUSIC IS    ©©
©©    THE MOST BEAUTIFUL FORM   ©©
©©     OF APPLIED MATHEMATICS     ©©
©©
I will begin 
with an easily enlarged
 song list
***
________________________________________________________________________________________________

1 comment: