It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, June 18, 2023

Some Time This Week, I Will Honor ... My Two Fathers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

The first is my biological Father
(Sam Oliverio)
and the other is
Father Frank
a/k/a
Monsignor Oliverio,
my Father's youngest brother
 
The former was once described
in a National magazine as
A mixologist
with the precision 
of a Heidelberg chemist
 
The latter was a personal friend
of Pope John II
and Father Gigante
 
Unfortunately, my therapist
will not allow any hyperlinks
on this page 
________________________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment