It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Someone To Watch Over Me ... With Deleteable Advert

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Two of her sisters
are partially in view
in this cameo

Ditto for the Anastasio
named Joe
 
He is their Dad
though I'm slightly sad
that the other people
in this dinner scene
are unseen
 
The others being
three husbands
and their mother
 
But it is my mother
I most clearly see
because her purpose
is to be
 
________________________________________________________________________________________________

2 comments:

  1. From your previous posting of this photograph un-cameoed,
    one of the "husbands" is your father. How do you think he feels about
    not being singled out as your Dad?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will say with certitude that he has no problem with that
      AND when my Mother needs a break from
      watching over me, he is the one
      who does so.

      When both of them need a break,
      my sister Lynda becomes the watcher

      -Oliverio

      Delete