It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, October 17, 2023

They Are Well-Fed, Very Secure, Very Plentiful But NOT In View

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dedicated to
Larry R. CarPeo
+
Eleanor G. CarPeo
© Photoverio #719.5
________________________________________________________________________________________________

2 comments:

  1. I live in Belmont Shore and my mother is one of the "feeders"
    and sometimes I help her. There are as many as nine cats
    residing there or nearby on the base of the cliff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thank you and your mother along with
      all the other feeders.

      ALSO, I am certain that the cats' safety is guaranteed
      because they are watched over by the spirits of
      Larry R. CarPeo and Eleanor G. CarPeo

      -Oliverio

      Delete