It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, April 16, 2024

My Country 'Tis Of Thee

________________________________________________________________________________________________

I pledge allegiance 
to the flag
of the United States
and 
+
In my dreams,
a young artist/protege
who worked with Jasper
named
Michael Brown
 
At the time
of their collaboration
[≈1987]
I was Michael's
step-father
________________________________________________________________________________________________

2 comments:

  1. Whatever happened to your step-son?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is an excellent question but, unfortunately,
      I honestly do not know what happened to Michael.

      1987 was both the year of my divorce
      and the year I started at Jefferson HS.

      At least five times, I have googled
      for information about Michael
      but the name is much too common
      to find any satisfying answer.

      All I can tell you is that Caucasian Michael Brown
      lived in Florida at that time and he warmly befriended
      my Godmother, Katherine Kampe.

      She was my Father's elder sister
      who died in ≈1993

      -Oliverio

      Delete