It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, April 28, 2024

What ... X And Y ... Think About Z ... Says HOODA HELAMI

________________________________________________________________________________________________

The poor people
think I'm rich
and the rich people
think I'm poor
 
But I am 
none of the above:
just coated with
perverse love
and cheap verse
for order
in this universe

Give what you got
but don't need
to a million mouths
we must feed

Take what you want
as you feel
with great discretion
when you steal
 
Just don't get caught
and don't let yourself
be bought
 
That's not too bright:
do it if
the price is right
***

© HOODA HELAMI ©
________________________________________________________________________________________________

3 comments:

  1. My personal research has determined that
    The Shoplifter's Guide To Walmart
    was written by HOODA HELAMI.

    The book was only sold at Target
    until all of Walmart's shoplifters were trained
    to lift as many products as possible
    from as many Target stores as possible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If either this blog or The Institute of Inane Research
      needs your services, would you be available for hire?

      Payment, of course, would be determined by
      the exact results of your research.

      If it is anything by you just presented...
      Satisfaction is Guaranteed

      -Oliverio

      Delete
    2. I will discuss the matter with my attorney and get back to you.
      My attorney is also known as my wife (and tennis partner).

      Delete