It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Quoting The Substitute Father Figure Of Willie Mays' Life

________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 

_______________
__________
 
Since 
930 divided by 1107 = .840
I am a 
New York Times Spelling Bee 
eighty-four percent
of the time.
 
For the game called
"Wordle,"
is a small notch below
ninety-nine percent
________ 
 
Therefore,
my personal pride 
can smoke
an imaginary pipe
and I can
pretend
its'
real 
marajuana
❗❗❗ 
_________________
_________
 
© Paul Oliverio ©
 
 
It 
literally took
a fortnight
of mini-anxieties
to complete
this page 
________________________________________________________________________________________________
 

2 comments:

  1. How many t-shirts are you going to buy
    to celebrate this accomplishment?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My religious beliefs will not permit me
      to purchase any sports' garments unless
      concerns the 2026 NBA Championship

      -Oliverio

      Delete