It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, September 16, 2026

9 Or 11 ... Continues Here

________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
There comes a time
when you're
at the end
of your tether 
__________________
__________
 
 
9 of the last 11 days,
I 
have listened
to
by
 

 
The song
moves me
in ways
I 
didn't think
existed
but
the shock value
herein
is
no one
within
911 feet
of
my residence
has a lower tolerance
of
rap music
than does
Oliverio
__________________
__________

I hope he likes
sad songs,
he's gonna 
hum one
 
 
 
Video
may have
deleteable
advert 
 
________________________________________________________________________________________________
 

1 comment:

  1. The song is an instructive gesture to women
    whose men have other romantic interests.

    -LJ, Starbucks Barista

    ReplyDelete