It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, September 7, 2026

My Girls ... Sitting Down

________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
If 
I can show them
I 
can show them
sitting down 
© Oliverio ©
 _______________________________________________________________________________________________
 

1 comment:

  1. One thing is certain: Oliverio's nickname was Prud-i-Verio.
    No way I was gonna jeopardize my career
    for a high-stepping teenager

    -Oliverio

    ReplyDelete