It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, September 10, 2026

My Last Taste Of Marajuana

________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
*** 
 
 
is 
the only day 
in history
to be 
remembered
as
a fraction
 
Tomorrow
is
also 
the 25th Anniversary
of the first day
of
World War Three
______________
_______
 
Twenty-five years ago
today
[September 10, 2001] 
I
said goodbye
to getting
high
on 
chemical
substance
with the rare
exception
of
consuming 
or
one of its
alcoholic
companions
 
Stupidly
or
stupider,
we refuse
to acknowledge
the 
Third World War
because
it defies 
the formatting
of 
its  
predecessors
 
Al Queda
—the engineers of 9/11—
is 
much too 
funny sounding
of a name
to engineer
a World War
but that is exactly 
what they did
+
they got cousins 
by the dozens 
 
 
 
HOWEVER
one of my 
lifelong friends
who 
made a gazillion dollars
as a landscaper 
now 
grows it
in 
Upstate New York
and 
I would love to sample 
his wares
BUT
aside from being
madly in love
with 
Mr. Marajuana
[a/k/a Bill Maher]
Mrs. CarPeo
despises
everything 
it represents
and I am terrified
of
how 
I'd react to her
by going
puff puff
in 2026 
________________________________________________________________________________________________
 

No comments:

Post a Comment