It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, October 6, 2026

Inspired By Lynda Oliverio ... In 1972

________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
  
© 
________
 ________________
 
The only reason 
I  work is
so 
I can afford 
a psychiatrist
and tell him
how much
I hate 
my job
________________
________
 
©
 
© PAUL OLIVERIO © 
________________________________________________________________________________________________
 

1 comment:

  1. An apology is due to the Sabasto Family,
    our next-door neighbors in Rocky Point.

    My then-friend who grew up to be my psychoanalyst
    had an affair with the Sabasto daughter,
    alongside an informal schooling
    from her psychologist parents

    -Oliverio

    ReplyDelete