It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Mrs. Wilson Picket Has The Look Of Love

________________________________________________________________________________________________

A Slaturnalian Beauty
© Oliverio
I will say in her defense
that Mrs. Picket was named
after her fence

And woodn't it be nice
if her husband Wilson
sang her a song?

Yes, it wood!  
________________________________________________________________________________________________


8 comments:

  1. If the "former" Mrs. Carpeo was on the fence
    Would the "former" Mr. Carpeo come to sense
    If Adan photo'd a plain white picket
    Would Eva say "you (we) must stick it"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The "former" Mrs. CarPeo
      is not on the fence:
      she is imbedded in my heart
      eternally

      There is no "former" Mrs. CarPeo:
      she is now...and always was...eternal.

      I just have to learn how to be
      a lesser piece of shit.

      And she must learn to spell
      CarPeo with a second letter capitalized!

      Delete
  2. I should say
    to the
    P
    You need
    to earn
    your Cap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whatever it takes, Mrs. C...
      Your whim is my command

      I will crawl to Calabasas
      just to find your favorite wine

      Delete
  3. F Calabasas
    Kardashians

    I need your
    Partnership

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have more than my partnership!

      That should be a known fact.

      Delete
    2. What part of "yes,goodbye to winter" don't you hear?

      Delete
    3. I hear every part of it...including the massive
      emotional pain involved in major decisions
      to facilitate the final "goodbye."

      Delete