It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, April 21, 2022

Asked A Question, I Give Answers

________________________________________________________________________________________________




I think, 
therefore I am troubled

I think, 
therefore I hate
the thoughtless

I think,
therefore I think
some more

I think
I've said enough

***
________________________________________________________________________________________________

2 comments:

  1. Rene Descartes said "I think therefore I am,"
    and Ronnie Descartes said "I eat therefore I like ham."

    ReplyDelete
  2. And Dr. Zeuss said
    "I eat therefore I like ham and eggs"

    ReplyDelete