It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Me And Tennessee Williams + Many Names + Two Hyperlinks

________________________________________________________________________________________________

You may need to click
on this image
to make it 
readable
(or use first hyperlink)

Two nights ago, I discovered this website
and jotted down the phone number
 
I had zero expectations
when I dialed the number
yesterday morning
 
But someone answered on the second ring 
  and we talked about James Leo Herlihy
for fifteen minutes    

I stupidly did not get the gentleman's name
but his printing company is the most legitimate source
of all reprints of Herlihy's books

His ears visibly widened 
when I told him
 
He said that is a very flattering statement
"Tennessee Williams said the same thing"
 
I wish I were hip enough
to have stolen the line
from a playwright 
responsible for
Streetcar Named Desire
and 
Cat on a Hot Tin Roof
 but that is not the case
________________________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment