It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Dolly Parton And The Munchkin Medicine ...

________________________________________________________________________________________________


 
Surprisingly, 
very few people know that 
the MODERNA VACCINE
was financed by 
a million dollar donation
from Dolly Parton to
Vanderbilt University
Medical Center

However,
what is not surprising
is that Politico
 is compromising
Moderna's Covid vaccine
"for children under five"
while promoting
the same vaccine
being created by Pfizer

Why no surprise?
 
In Washington DC,
 the lobby dollars
spent by big pharma Pfizer
are in a ratio of 1000:1
in comparison
to the lobby dollars
spent by Moderna
whose purse strings
are as narrow as
Dolly Parton's waistline 
 ____
 
 
Now
is that rare moment
when I speak
of myself
with pure honesty
 
If some sleazy palm-greaser
in a three-piece suit
handed me an envelope
stuffed with hundreds 
  of thousands of dollars, 
   you can bet your bottom billion  
I would blindly badmouth
 X
and goodmouth 
 Y
regardless of knowing
that every ventriloquist word
I say is absolute
poppycock
 
Money doesn't have to do
the talking 
when fat envelopes
of cash are handed to me:

My mouth  would do 
all the talking:
persuasively,  loudly,
and convincingly
because 
vast rewards 
eclipse integrity 
 
:::
 
 PAUL OLIVERIO
 © Munchkins, Dolly, ©
 © Dollars + A Hypothetical © 
________________________________________________________________________________________________

1 comment:

  1. I think this page says more about Politico than it does
    about Pfizer and Moderna.

    ReplyDelete