It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, December 18, 2023

The Head Of An OLIVERIO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

🙏
To me, he will always be Father Frank
________________________________________________________________________________________________

3 comments:

  1. The family resemblance is uncanny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I listened to the video link of Two Priests Talking and the impression
    I get of your Uncle is that what he had to say is basically the same
    as clergy of ALL religions...with one very distinct difference:
    Father Frank has a bedroom voice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every clergyman [or clergy woman]
      with a "bedroom voice" needs
      one and only one thing for posterity:
      someone to write their memoir.

      I gladly will volunteer my services
      but not for free

      -Oliverio

      Delete