It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Friday, January 26, 2024

Photoverio #708: Palm Print

________________________________________________________________________________________________

iPhone photo taken
1/24/23 6:37AM pst
© Oliverio
________________________________________________________________________________________________

3 comments:

  1. You didn't notice me stepping out of the VONS elevator at almost the precise moment you took this picture from their rooftop parking lot.
    My grandfather was waiting for me in the car parked next to yours.
    He follows your blog on the recommendation of a security guard
    who works the graveyard shift there.

    My name is Elgera Smitkin and i love the candy-coloring
    of the sky in your Palm Print and I think you are
    as cute as caramel custard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I know the security guard you're talking about:

      He sometimes appreciates my early-morning
      supermarket sense of humor and we both
      drink a lot of Starbucks coffee.
      But I am left wondering what it means
      to be "as cute as caramel custard"

      -Oliverio

      Delete
    2. I'm not going to tell you what "cute as caramel custard" means,
      I'll leave that to your imagination.

      Delete