It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, January 4, 2024

Three Pixilated OLIVERIO Siblings ... Plus One

________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Left to Right)
My namesake, My Godmother,
+
my most talented 
Uncle
Uncle Paul + Aunt Kay+ Uncle Tony


 
My sole surviving Aunt (Linda Oliverio)
has her right hand 
on Uncle Tony's shoulder
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

2 comments:

  1. Does Your Aunt Linda have the same name as your sister?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES ... and we talk on the phone at least twice monthly
      for as long as ninety minutes

      -Oliverio

      Delete