It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, January 1, 2024

Years Before The GodFather Of Math Existed ...

________________________________________________________________________________________________

I submitted film reviews
to the IMDB website
[Internet Movie Data Base]
 
I did so about 
twenty times
 
Most of my other submissions
were credited to "neithernor"
 
TOUCH OF EVIL
is undeniably
a classic film
 
Almost without
embarrassment,  
I am willing
 to point out 
that my review
was of zero value
to other reviewerss
but I sense that 
the creator of the film
(Orson Welles)
would have gotten a chuckle
from the "Oliverio" review,
despite its pretentious
and confusing
composition
 
Please click on image
to make it readable
 
________________________________________________________________________________________________

2 comments:

  1. Just like everybody else, oliverio isn’t what he used to be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oliverio says:

      For better or worse, I am very proud of that fact

      Delete