It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, January 23, 2024

I Am Willing To Bet The House

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Both Europe and Asia
have negligible respect
for copyrights issued
by the USA

Therefore,
I am willing to bet
my bottom dollar
that a variation
of this rain-stained
image from 1967

has been published
and credited to someone
who has nothing to do
with the  Lovin' Spoonful
!!!  

 But I still 

believe in magic

[with or without deleteable advert]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

2 comments:

  1. Was the "rain-stained image" a record album you've owned since the Sixties?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've owned that album cover since 1991, when I purchased it
      + three others for a grand sum of $10.00
      The covers + albums were displayed
      in my classroom for the next dozen years.

      -Oliverio

      Delete