It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Right After "Monsignor Oliverio" Dream ...There Was Another ...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________


It was now January 16, 2024
and Martin Luther King
appeared in a dream.
 
He said
"Paul, I apologize for your
losing on my birthday."
 
"It's okay, Doctor King,
I won't hold YOU
responsible for it."
 
The Reverend Doctor
then disappeared 
but I could hear him
talking in the background:
 
"Monsignor Oliverio,
your nephew sure has
one large pair
of cojones."
***
 
© OLIVERIO © 
 _______________________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment