It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, October 28, 2021

I Can't Wait ... Another Poem By Mythter Hooda Helami

______________________________________________________________________________________________

I can't wait
to get my hands
on you
and
your hands 
on me

My hands 
on your skin

Your lips
on my face

Toes tickling the pillows
breasts nuzzling
my eyes
giving me
Divine Vision

We'll travel south
and 
our southern geography
will be the map
to happiness
with 
sudden stops
at the Sad Cafe

Their coffee
is mediocre
but the atmosphere
will be
our manifesto
•••

Alter Ego #142857
______________________________________________________________________________________________

7 comments:

  1. It is tremendously satisfying,at an advanced age,
    to have an active sex life.


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the absence of the former, the latter is almost as satisfying.

      Delete
    2. If I had an active sex life,
      this blog would not exist

      Delete
    3. Thank G.O.D. for your dead Johnson

      Delete
    4. If my manhood (or Johnson, as you called it)
      was functional, this correspondence
      would not exist

      Delete
    5. See my previous comment

      Delete