It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, June 4, 2022

A Sad Day For American Sports Fans Unless, The Names ...

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Coco and Iga
mean nothing to you

Michelle Obama
not only knows
who Coco is
but sent
the teenager
a congratulatory text
for graduating high school
the day after winning
the 2022 French Open
Semi-finals

But today,
18 year-old Coco Gauff
was defeated
in the Finals
by Iga Piatek

21-year-old godsend 
Iga Piatek
is the reason
Poland is in 
hyper-celebration mode
today

I will close this
hyperlink-free
image-free page
by quoting
my therapist
[Dr. Raft]

"We should all have
pierogies for lunch
today"
________________________________________________________________________________________________

2 comments:

  1. No hyperlinks, no images, no copyright symbols...
    Are you OK?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm fine, thanks for asking, but I would be better
      if Coco Gauff won yesterday.

      What I like best about this page
      is that, because I quoted him in the text,
      Dr. Raft is giving me a 20% discount
      for our next five sessions

      Delete