It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, June 12, 2022

Three Cheers For KELSIE WHITMORE

________________________________________________________________________________________________

⚾ ⚾
Read all about her
________________________________________________________________________________________________

8 comments:

  1. Maybe she will be mentored by another two-way player, Shohei Otani.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If and only if she is drafted to play
      in Anaheim and NOT in the Bronx

      Delete
  2. I am an All-Star college Women's Softball catcher and life-long
    New York Mets fan and I hope their owner, Steve Cohen,
    drafts her and Kelsie gets to play in Flushing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That I could live with because I have indirect access,
      via my therapist, to the executive suite
      of the Mets' stadium

      Delete
    2. YES, really but my therapist will not
      allow me to say another word on this subject

      Delete
    3. Maybe you should consider getting a new therapist.

      Delete
    4. I can't do that:
      we've signed a contract that will not end
      until Shohei Otani plays in an Old-Timer's game

      Delete