It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, November 14, 2022

About The Artist We Saw Last Saturday Night

________________________________________________________________________________________________

1
If I had known in advance,
that the artist would portray
his parents with toxic shades
of black,
I would not have shelled out
$150 to view
his exhibit
 
2
That money would have been 
 better invested in
the county tax office
or the equally exciting
home owners association
 
3
If the artist
could read these words,
he might declare them 
Absolute worthless bullshit
and it would be impossible
for me to disagree 
without laughing 
my ass off
 
 
 
________________________________________________________________________________________________

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like the "artist" is a comedian.

    ReplyDelete