It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, November 10, 2022

Last Night, I Dreamt About A Muddy Waters Quote

________________________________________________________________________________________________

The quote is from
the Muddy Waters' song  
 
A young horse is fast
But an old horse
knows what's going on
 
 
Last night,
I dreamed the lyric was:
 
A young horse is fast
but an old horse
knows how to ride
 
 
________________________________________________________________________________________________

2 comments:

  1. Did you actually dream about that verse?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In all honesty, there is a 50% chance I dreamed about
      that altered verse of MUDDY WATERS.

      There is also a 50% chance I heard it
      on an alternate version of the song
      and Muddy actually sang it that way.

      I seriously wish that every person
      in the world older than sixty
      should know both versions of the verses
      and say them every day

      Delete