It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, December 18, 2022

The 179th Bullet: Mental Egotism

________________________________________________________________________________________________


The problem with knowledge
is NOT knowledge itself
but the person 
seeking it 
with a lust to have 
more knowledge than
every encyclopedia of
the biggest college.
  
________________________________________________________________________________________________
Footnote
is the copyrighted property
of LCSoL
________________________________________________________________________________________________

6 comments:

  1. The 179th Bullet is a variation on the theme of National Enquirer:
    Their slogan of "Curious Minds Want To Know" was a euphemism for
    Empty minds need something to fill their brain so fill it with
    trashy garbage about celebrities and allow me to be
    mentally inferior will convincing myself
    of the exact opposite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW ... Can I make a page using your bold words?

      Delete
    2. I would say YES if you sent me
      a picture of you naked.

      Delete
    3. No can do: the only picture of me naked
      had to be donated to THE COMEDY STORE

      Delete
    4. I guess I can use my imagination.

      Delete
    5. That is exactly what my girlfriend does

      Delete