It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, November 20, 2023

Doctor Rorschach, There's A Big Hole In My Memory

________________________________________________________________________________________________


Patient:
A dozen years ago,
I saw these three sculptures at
but I can't remember
the artist's name

Rorschach:
There are so many names,
we can't remember
all of them

Patient:
But I think 
I know why
I have to post this

Rorschach:
Think aloud please
but not too loudly

Patient:
The baseball batter HEAD
is a reminder to my creator (Blog-Overio}
that he never acknowledged
who won the 2023 World Series

Rorschach:
He's your creator and mine
but he promised me
that page is forthcoming
and this page will end with 
an enlargement of those sculptures
 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

2 comments:

  1. I thought this was a Rene Magritte sculpture but extensive research
    says otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oliverio says:

    This is not a Magritte

    ReplyDelete