It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, November 13, 2023

Unformatted BULLETS ... Including One With GUNS

________________________________________________________________________________________________


📌
Sometimes first words are redundant

 
📌
A true artist takes advantage
of personal disadvantages
 
 
📌
Slow Learners exist primarily
for people with 
fast label guns
***
 
© PAUL OLIVERIO ©
Bullet #190.5 
________________________________________________________________________________________________

5 comments:

  1. Due to all the recent publicity about the "new" Beatles song,
    the middle bullet made me think of John Lennon's song, Mother.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oliverio greatly appreciates your comment
      and will go so far as to quote the song:

      Mother, you had me ... But I didn't have you

      Delete
  2. I am a twelve-year-old girl who lives in Rolling Hills and my private tutor
    introduced me to your very funny blog.
    I would like to know why you refer to these "Bullets" as unformatted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I established a format for posting Bullets
      which was exactly the same for those numbered
      between 38 and 190

      As for the first 37 bullets, they can be found here:
      http://godfatherofmath.blogspot.com/2012/02/bullets.html

      Promise me you will always respect your tutor
      and you are guaranteed to have a more fulfilling life
      than otherwise.

      ALSO
      Mr.Oliverio assumes you live in Rolling Hills, CALIFORNIA
      and is curious to know if you ever met Taylor Fritz,
      who is currently the highest ranked American tennis player
      in the world of men

      Delete
    2. My mother dated Taylor Fritz years ago
      but she refuses to talk about it.

      Delete