It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, November 4, 2023

Prelude To Peter Iacangelo Obituary #4 ... Silencing Cliff Clavan

________________________________________________________________________________________________


CHEERS     Season 2 Episode 16
 
 
PETER IACANGELO's
obituary is  here
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

2 comments:

  1. Did you know—upon first viewing this CHEERS episode—
    that your college friend was in it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw the episode when it was first run in 1984.
      More than fifteen years since I last saw PETER IACANGELO,
      I honestly had not recognized him but I was intrigued enough
      to watch the credit roll at end of episode
      and saw his name.

      I tracked down a California phone number,
      qualifying who the caller was but Peter said
      "Of course, I remember you, Paul."

      We had a lengthy conversation about everyone
      associated with our Junior College experience
      and ended up slightly depressed because
      Peter was still writing poetry and was still
      in contact with a large number of contributors
      from IMAGES 1968.

      I didn't get a computer until 1999



      Delete