It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, November 8, 2023

What This Is NOT ... What This IS

________________________________________________________________________________________________


This is NOT a photograph

This IS the convulsion
of a cosmic
coloring book
________________________________________________________________________________________________

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't help but notice that the ubiquitous Oliverio copyright symbol
    is missing. Is that because someone else is responsible for the photo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sincerely wish I could say someone else photographed
      this image but that is not true.
      I photographed my first residence in Long Beach
      with the car that had just driven ≈3000 miles
      from Virginia parked in front of it.

      Within weeks, I moved into the condominium
      I have lived in since 2004.

      If anyone else wants to claim this image as their own,
      I would feel a sincere sense of relief
      and release from embarrassment

      -Oliverio

      Delete