It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, January 16, 2023

Pardon my Slang But Today: Honor The Milkman By Subtraction

_______________________________________________________________________________________________


From the word
"Milkman"
subtract the i
and the man,
Capitalize what remains
and call it a "day"
 
What you get is
MLK Day
as in
honoring a fallen American hero
 
If you do nothing more today,
somehow, someway,
commit
"A Random Act Of Kindness"
while Mr. Oliverio
dedicates all pages
blogged today
to
Reverend Doctor Martin Luther King Jr.
 
With or without hyperlinnks 
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

2 comments:

  1. My random act of kindness today involved an elderly woman
    in a shopping center: I helped load her groceries into her car.

    The next thing I know, she was flirting up a storm with me.
    Her red lipstick was smeared and make-up was caked
    on her face. But I enjoyed every second of it only because
    my girlfriend was sitting in our car, reading a supermarket
    circular—totally blind to the flirtation.

    ReplyDelete