It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, January 8, 2023

The Flotsam Of HOODA HELAMI

________________________________________________________________________________________________

I had two pounds of flotsam
and a bag of jetsam
after eating  
dim sum
at Choo Choo Charlie's 
Chinese Restaurant

The eatery was housed
in a Pullman Dining Car
on Flatbush Avenue
in  Brooklyn

The flotsam was from Florida
where I had been
with a blink of 
my eyes

The bag of jetsam
also contained
a pickle
 ***
 
© HOODA HELAMI ©
Alter Ego #142857
________________________________________________________________________________________________

2 comments: