It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, January 8, 2023

For Seymour ... With A Wish ... From HOODA HELAMI

________________________________________________________________________________________________

I look in your eyes
and I see more eyes
and more eyes
see me
 
I feed you from
my dish
with one wish
that today is a
***

© HOODA HELAMI ©
Alter Ego #142857
________________________________________________________________________________________________

4 comments:

  1. Muriel was on the phone.
    To Seymour, she was out of reach.
    But that was not true
    for the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is more than coincidence that Salinger's first published story
    was in 1940, the year Scott Fitzgerald died.

    https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-e&q=J.D.+Salinger%27s+first+published+story

    It is more than coincidence:
    it is a divine parallel

    ReplyDelete