It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Friday, September 16, 2022

A Poem With Curvature

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

FRITZ PERLS
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

4 comments:

  1. My name is Michael and I have a Psychology Degree
    from Ohio State. I have always preferred Gestalt Therapy
    to Freudian Therapy. The "touchy-feely" part of it
    is how I met my wife, Dawn. She also has
    an Ohio State Psychology Degree but
    neither of us became therapists.

    We own a very successful bicycle shop
    in Columbus.

    Go Buckeyes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment, Michael.
      I sometimes prefer Gestalt to Freudian
      but I regard the "touchy-feely" aspect
      as a mental fabric softener

      Delete
  2. Paul, how would you categorize your therapist, Dr. Raft?

    ReplyDelete