It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, September 25, 2022

An Image That Is Tattooed To My Skull

________________________________________________________________________________________________







©  Oliverio  ©
________________________________________________________________________________________________

2 comments:

  1. This image of the North Shore of Long Island
    is suitable for framing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly ...
      BUT the most important thin about it is the lifelong conviction
      that I would NEVER father a child
      for the following reason:

      The labor and sacrifices of my parents made it possible
      to own a home within walking distance of this beach
      where I would sometimes sleep
      just above the high tide marker
      without telling my parents where I was
      because Privilege was my birthright.

      If I were to have a child of my own
      who did the same thing, I would
      feel obligated to kill
      the bastard

      Delete